OpenHMD aims to provide a Free and Open Source API and drivers for immersive technology, such as head mounted displays with built in head tracking. Our aim is to implement support for as many devices as possible in a portable, cross-platform package.
OpenHMD supports a wide range of devices such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Sony PSVR, Deepoon E2 and others.
We also support a Generic Android driver and a External Sensor data driver to allow the use of our Sensor Fusion and features, while providing your own data.
For a full support list please check the devices page on the website or wiki.
- OS X
Doxygen documentation can be found here.
- GO bindings by Marko (Apfel)
- Java bindings by Joey Ferwerda and Koen Mertens
- .NET Bindings by Jurrien Fakkeldij
- Perl bindings by CandyAngel
- Python bindings by Lubosz Sarnecki
- Rust bindings by TheHellBox
On request, we now accept donations which will be used to develop OpenHMD further and faster. We accept any amount either as fiat (normal money) through paypal or as bitcoins.