Source Code & Downloads
The project is hosted on github, where the source code, downloads and usage examples are available.
OpenHMDDemo is available as integration example in a somewhat bigger framework using Ogre.
OpenHMD is used in the open source framework Monado developed by Collabora, containing a OpenXR binding and a Compositor that supports both OpenGL and Vulkan clients. OpenHMD aims to support Monado as full Open Source VR stack for Linux, and in the future more open source operating systems.
- Arch Linux repository
- Debian Sid repository
- Ubuntu (since Zesty)
- Official Ubuntu PPA for OpenHMD
- Mac OSX Homebrew repository
- CPAN (Perl)
OpenHMD has been ported to a lot of different languages, below are links to the respective projects.
- GO bindings by Marko (Apfel)
- Java bindings by Joey Ferwerda and Koen Mertens
- .NET Bindings by Jurrien Fakkeldij
- Perl bindings by CandyAngel
- Python bindings by Lubosz Sarnecki
- Rust bindings by TheHellBox
Plugins and Demo’s
- Unity Plugin – Experimental multi-platform plugin for Unity
- OpenHMDDemo – Ogre based Demo
- QMLHmdDevice – QML Bindings focused on use in Qt3D